|Title||World’s End Club|
|Genres||Arcade, Adventure, Puzzle, Side, 3D|
|Publishers||IzanagiGames, Too Kyo Games|
Table Of Contents
World’s End Club PC Game is a puzzle action-adventure game developed by Too Kyo Games and Grounding and published by IzanagiGames.
In an elementary school in Tokyo, there’s a club called the “Go-Getters Club”, made up from oddball kids from all over Japan. Reycho and the other members are somehow different than the other kids around them.
Then, one day, during the summer… While on the bus for their class trip, they get into an accident.
When they wake up, they’re in a theme park under the sea. Reycho and the others are trapped inside this strange, long-abandoned place. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a mysterious clown appears and orders them to play a “Fate Game”! Before any of them can figure out what’s happening, they’re fighting for their very lives.
Will they be able to survive and make it out of this weird place?
The kids are all lost and confused… But then, extraordinary powers begin to awaken within them.
While at the same time… “Abnormal events” are occurring all over the Earth.
- Simple controls
- A fusion of 2D scrolling puzzle-action game and story-adventure game
- Key player choices alter the course of the adventure throughout the branching story
- 12 unique and interesting characters!
- Famous locations all over Japan
- The story unfolds in… unexpected ways
- OS: Windows 10 or later
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 or 12 compatible, DirectX 11 compatible
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7.9 GB available space
You Might Also Like
- God Of War PC
- Max Payne 3: Complete Edition
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- GTA: Trilogy – Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil: Biohazard
- Watch Dogs 2: Gold Edition
- Assassins Creed: Valhalla
- Battlefield V
- Hitman 3
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Digimon Survive
- LOST EPIC – Premium Edition
- Fire Commander
- Blood & Zombies
How to install World’s End Club PC Game on Windows/PC?
- Get World’s End Club Free Download from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After World’s End Club PC Game has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Troubleshoot World’s End Club PC Game
- Make sure your PC has DirectX installed, if not, download the web installer from here and install it.
- Make sure all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables are installed, if not, download them from here and install them.
If the issue persists even after installing DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, click here to troubleshoot any other issues regarding World’s End Club PC Game.