The year is 1978. A lone bus, a terrible crash, out upon the old and winding dirt roads which skirt a vast American wilderness. A survivor. A young woman, her mind scarred by a life of tragedy, her name is Alicia. She is alone. She is injured. Around her, quietly, slowly, a surreal and deadly nightmare unfolds.
Fighting for her life, Alicia finds herself in the midst of events she does not understand- a “change” taking grip on the world around her. Its nature, its cause? unknown.
As night descends, she pushes further into the unknown – Will she survive? Will you?
- Fixed Camera: This mode is designed for people that want a true classic survival horror experience. For those who like things hard and challenging.
- Over The Shoulder: Although we keep some classic elements in this mode, OTS is designed for people who want a more modern gaming experience, with a slightly easier (but still challenging in its own way) experience.
- The game pays homage to some of the classic survival horror games we love, expect to see some “rooms” or “eastern eggs” that may remind you of these games.
- Regardless of how you play, this game will not hold your hand. You will have to think for yourself about what needs to be done and how to progress the story.
- Use your own wits and intuition to make it out alive.
- Post-process effects (bloom filters, god rays, etc.) added for increased immersion.
- Crisp graphics with a 60 FPS default. Unlock FPS is available.
- Optional reversion to first-gen console graphics. The retro mode also triggers fixed camera play for a greater challenge.
- Realistic damage and dismemberment systems with accompanying gore.
- In-world puzzles featuring ciphers and keys.
- Resource management for true survival horror.
- Finish the game and unlock new costumes or weapons.
- There are different endings. Decide Alicia’s fate yourself.
- First Person View
- Service Costume Pack
- Retro Costume
- Based on Them.and.Us-CODEX ISO release: codex-them.and.us.iso (26,994,671,616 bytes)
- 3 missing DLCs (420 MB) and Russian videos (402 MB) added
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of English and/or Russian videos + three credits videos (walls of text)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 26 to 6.1~6.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 7-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 29.5 GB
- Language can be changed by running corresponding “Switch to” bat-files in the game root
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Them and Us Minimum System Requirements
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4400E
- File Size: 35 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Them and Us Recommended System Requirements
- Memory: 12 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- CPU: Intel Core i7-610
- File Size: 40 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
How to install Them and Us ?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.