The Witcher Free Download is a 2007 action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt Red for Microsoft Windows and CD Projekt on OS X. It was based on the fantasy novel series The Witcher by Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski. The game’s story takes place after the events of the main saga.
|The Witcher: Enhanced Edition – Director’s Cut
|v1.5 GOG + All DLCs
|Action, RPG, Third-person
|CD Projekt RED
Table Of Contents
Become The Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, a legendary monster slayer caught in a web of intrigue woven by forces vying for control of the world. Make difficult decisions and live with the consequences in a game that will immerse you in an extraordinary tale like no other.
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition takes all of the acclaimed gameplay that garnered the original game more than 90 industry awards and introduces a number of gameplay and technical improvements.
- Superior dialogue and cutscenes: Over 5000 rewritten and re-recorded lines of dialogue in English, the completely redone German language version, as well as over 200 new gesture animations, create a more consistent experience and make characters behave more believably in dialogue and cutscenes.
- Enhanced inventory: A separate sack for alchemy ingredients, as well as a simple sort-and-stack function streamlines item organization and usage.
- Technical improvements: Numerous technical enhancements feature greatly reduced loading times, improved stability, combat responsiveness, faster inventory loading, an option to turn auto-saving on or off, and more.
- Character differentiation system: The system randomizes the appearance of dozens of in-game models in order to add more variety to monsters and NPCs.
More RPG Games
- An interactive comic book
- D’jinni Adventure Editor
- Two new adventures offering 5+ hours of gameplay
- Official Soundtrack
- “Music Inspired by The Witcher” album
- “Making of” videos
- Official Game Guide
- Two maps of The Witcher’s world
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP | Vista
- Memory: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 | AMD Athlon 64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX | ATI Radeon X1950 XT
- Hard Drive:15 GB Free
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
More from The Witcher Game Series
More from CD Projekt RED
How to install The Witcher on Windows/PC?
- Download The Witcher for free from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After the Game has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Troubleshoot The Witcher
- Make sure your PC has DirectX installed, if not, download the web installer from here and install it.
- Make sure all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables are installed, if not, download them from here and install them.
If the issue persists even after installing DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, click here to troubleshoot any other issues regarding The Witcher Free Download.