|Title||Red Dead Redemption: Game Of The Year Edition|
|Publishers||Rockstar North, Rockstar San Diego|
Table Of Contents
Red Dead Redemption is a 2010 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar San Diego and published by Rockstar Games.
America, early 1900’s. The era of the cowboy is coming to an end. When federal agents threaten his family, former outlaw John Marston is sent across the American frontier to help bring the rule of law. Experience intense gun battles, dramatic train robberies, bounty hunting, and duels during a time of violent change. Red Dead Redemption is an epic battle for survival in a beautiful open world as John Marston struggles to bury his blood-stained past, one man at a time.
- Huge open world – a stunning recreation of early 20th-century America full of vast sun-faded, weather-beaten landscapes and frontier towns
- Cross three massive linked areas – The Frontier, Mexico, and the Great Plains – on horseback, in stagecoaches, on trains . . .
- Hundreds of activities and side missions
- Intelligent and realistic world that remembers the player and reacts differently with every action
- Intelligent horses to tame and ride
- Predators and prey to hunt, including cougars, vultures, snakes, and wild bears
- Dynamic Events System keeps the world constantly filled with life and choice
- Epic gunfights based on a sharpshooter’s lightning reflexes
- Use Dead-Eye to slow down time and target several points for incredibly tense and exciting action scenes
- Weapons include a wide selection of pistols, rifles, shotguns, and savage hand-tohand weaponry
- Multiplayer modes
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: 2.0 GHz processor or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9-compatible graphics card with at least 1GB of video memory
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB
You Might Also Like
- God Of War PC
- Max Payne 3: Complete Edition
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- GTA: Trilogy – Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil: Biohazard
- Watch Dogs 2: Gold Edition
- Assassins Creed: Valhalla
- Battlefield V
- Hitman 3
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
- Gotham Knights
- Tribal Hunter
- A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A Plague Tale: Requiem
How to install Red Dead Redemption Free on Windows/PC?
- Get Red Dead Redemption Free Download from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After Red Dead Redemption DODI Repack has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Troubleshoot Red Dead Redemption Repack
- Make sure your PC has DirectX installed, if not, download the web installer from here and install it.
- Make sure all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables are installed, if not, download them from here and install them.
If the issue persists even after installing DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, click here to troubleshoot any other issues regarding Red Dead Redemption DODI Repack.