Planet Zoo is a construction and management simulation video game developed and published by Frontier Developments for Microsoft Windows. The game is a spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon 2, with gameplay similar to the studio’s theme park game, Planet Coaster. It was released on 5 November 2019 and received generally positive reviews.
As with Planet Coaster, critics praised Planet Zoo’s creation tools along with its realistic animal portrayals and emphasis on wildlife conservation. However, the game was also criticized for the complexity of its management and building mechanics, which were deemed to be overly challenging for some players. Planet Zoo continues to receive regular post-launch updates and downloadable content. It was a commercial success, selling more than a million copies in six months and winning several gaming awards.
It’s powerful piece-by-piece construction tools let you effortlessly make your zoo unique. Every creative decision you make impacts the lives of your animals and the experience of your visitors. Let your imagination run wild as you dig lakes and rivers, raise hills and mountains, carve paths and caves, and build stunning zoos with a choice of unique themes and hundreds of building components.
Join a connected community and share the world’s most creative habitats, scenery and even whole zoos on the Steam Workshop. See your own designs appear in zoos around the world, or discover fresh new content from the Planet Zoo community every day.
|Title||Planet Zoo: Deluxe Edition|
|Version||v184.108.40.206260 + 4 DLCs|
|Genres/Tags||Managerial, Strategy, 3D|
|Initial release date||5 November 2019|
|Developer||Frontier Developments plc|
- Based on Planet.Zoo-EMPRESS ISO release: emp-planet.zoo.iso (11,621,844,992 bytes)
- 4 DLCs are included and activated, game version is v220.127.116.11260
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in FLAC format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus files (OST + Wallpapers) and voiceovers you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 10.8 to 5.8~6.6 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 11 GB
- Language can be changed by editing “steam_api64.ini” file
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack.
Planet Zoo DLCs
- Deluxe Upgrade Pack
- Deluxe Edition Animals
- Arctic Pack
- South America Pack
Planet Zoo Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5-2500 / AMD FX-6350
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon R9 270X (2GB)
- VRAM: 2048 MB
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 16 GB
Planet Zoo Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i7-4770k / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8GB)
- VRAM: 8192 MB
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 16 GB
How to install Planet Zoo ?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.