|Title||NASCAR Heat 5: Ultimate Edition + All DLCs|
|Genres||Racing, Sports, 3D|
NASCAR Heat 5 is a racing video game simulating the 2020 NASCAR season. It was developed by 704Games and was published by Motorsport Games on July 10, 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows via Steam. Chase Elliott is the cover athlete for the standard edition, and Tony Stewart is the cover athlete for the Gold Edition.
Other than a new single-player track testing mode, gameplay remained largely the same as its predecessor, NASCAR Heat 4. Minor tweaks to pit stops, the paint booth and in-race did not finishes (DNFs) were also introduced.
- Introducing Test Session Mode – practice without AI, adjust your setup, and refine your race craft
- Deeper career mode statistics – track your performance more accurately, such as average finish, average start
- Race online for the ultimate challenge against up to 39 other drivers
- Take part in the eNASCAR Heat Pro League for the chance to drive for one of the official NASCAR teams!
- Full car set up options allow you to refine the car to suit the circuit and your racing style
- Based on NASCAR.Heat.5.Ultimate.Edition-CODEX ISO release: codex-nascar.heat.5.ultimate.edition.iso (15,186,886,656 bytes)
- All DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 14.1 to 4.4 GB)
- Installation takes: ~12 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~22 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 15.6 GB (up to 32 GB during installation)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Pre Order Bonus
- Jimmie Johnson Pack
- Gold bonus
- Playoff Pack
- July DLC Pack
- August DLC Pack
- September DLC Pack
- October DLC Pack
- December Pack
NASCAR Heat 5 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3 530 or AMD FX 4100
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64bit Versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD HD 5870
- VRAM: 1024 MB
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 18 GB
NASCAR Heat 5 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5 9600k or AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64bit Version of Windows 10
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti or AMD Radeon RX 590
- VRAM: 6144 MB
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 18 GB
How to install Nascar Heat 5?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.