Metro: Last Light is a post-apocalyptic-themed, first-person shooter video game with stealth and survival horror elements. It was developed by Ukrainian studio 4A Games and published by Deep Silver for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in May 2013. A sequel to the video game Metro 2033, its story follows Artyom, a young soldier living in the Moscow Metro after a devastating nuclear war. Tasked with finding the mysterious Dark Ones, Artyom must venture to different parts of the metro system, and the surface filled with radiated gases, and fight against different factions and mutated monsters. The game improves on various gameplay mechanics of 2033, and introduces elements such as weapon customization.
Developed by a team of about 80 people, Last Light is a direct sequel to 2033, with franchise creator Dmitry Glukhovsky writing the game’s dialogue and main story outline. Multiplayer modes were planned but were eventually scrapped in order to focus on single-player, which the developers hoped would “rekindle memories of Half-Life 2”. The game was originally set to be published by THQ, which provided a very limited budget for the game’s development. Koch Media acquired the rights to the franchise following THQ’s bankruptcy. A planned Wii U version was ultimately canceled.
|Title||Metro Redux(2033 + Last Light)|
|Version||GOG v22.214.171.124 + Update 7|
|Genre||Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D|
|Publisher||4A Games, Deep Silver|
- Based on two GOG releases v126.96.36.199: 15 GB
- Update 7 installed over, thanks to Christsnatcher!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with ALL languages)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of voicepacks you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 15 to 6.2~7.9 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 10-25 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly (ONLY when installed with ALL languages)
- HDD space after installation: 17 GB (21 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- NOTE! Do NOT select audio languages you didn’t install in game settings, or the game will crash
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack.
Metro: Last Light Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant e.g. NVIDIA GTS 250 (or AMD equivalent e.g. HD Radeon 4000 series) or higher
- VRAM: 512 MB
- Pixel Shader: 3.0
- Vertex Shader: 3.0
- Free Disk Space : 10GB
Metro: Last Light Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: 2.6 GHz Quad Core e.g. Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 580/660 Ti (or AMD equivalent e.g. 7870) or higher
- VRAM: 1 GB
- Pixel Shader SHADER: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space : 10GB
How to install ?
Don’t know how to Download and Install this game ? Click here to know more.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.