|Title||Life is Strange: True Colors – Deluxe Edition|
|Version||v126.96.36.1994221 + 2 DLCs + Windows 7 Fix|
|Genres||Adventure, Third-person, 3D|
|Publishers||Deck Nine, Square Enix|
Life Is Strange: True Colors is a graphic adventure video game developed by Deck Nine and published by Square Enix’s European subsidiary. It was released in its entirety on 10 September 2021 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia, and will be released at a later date for Nintendo Switch.
- Based on Life.is.Strange.True.Colors-CODEX ISO release: codex-life.is.strange.true.colors.iso (22,489,923,584 bytes)
- Missing DLCs (Deluxe Edition Outfits & Pre-Order Outfits) added, thanks to Haoose and RoyalSpider!
- Game version is: v188.8.131.524221
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all voiceover packs!)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 21 to 12.7~13.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 5-15 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 21.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “Life is Strange – True Colors DX12” desktop icon to run the game with DirectX12/Raytracing support
- Copy “Siren” folder from “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to make the it work on Windows 7, thanks to Haoose!
Life is Strange True Colors Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.40 GHz / Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: Radeon HD 7790, 2 GB / GeForce GTX 750Ti, 2 GB
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk SPace: 30 GB
- VRAM: 2048 MB
Life is Strange True Colors Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: AMD FX-8350, 4.00 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: Radeon RX 590, 8 GB / GeForce GTX 1060, 6 GB
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 30 GB
- VRAM: 6 GB (8GB AMD)
How to install Life is Strange?
- Get the game from the above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file named Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.