|Title||FIFA 15: Ultimate Team Edition|
FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack is an association football simulation video game developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on 23 September 2014 in North America, 25 September in Europe, and 26 September in the United Kingdom and Ireland for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android and Windows Phone. On PC for the first time, FIFA 15 runs on EA’s Ignite engine with the same features as the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions. This is the final game in the FIFA series to be available on the Wii and handhelds.
The game features Lionel Messi on its cover, alongside different players in different parts of the world, and is the first game in the FIFA series to be fully licensed by the Premier League. FIFA 15 received positive reviews across all platforms, although the PC version, in particular, was criticized for the number of bugs that were featured at release.
For the third consecutive edition, the main commentators for the game are Martin Tyler and Alan Smith.
FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack’s Ultimate Team introduced a new feature, in which users can sign loan players for a limited duration of matches. Another new feature is The Concept Squad, where players are given access to the game’s database and can create a “dream squad”. The concept player’s card is grey colored. A number of new legends are also introduced to the game, including Franz Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Peter Schmeichel, and Hristo Stoichkov which are only available on Xbox One and Xbox 360.
New goal celebrations featured in the game include, Luis Suárez’s ‘kiss the wrist’ routine, Zlatan Ibrahimović kicking the corner flag, and Cristiano Ronaldo’s celebration from his second goal vs Sweden in the qualifying play-offs for the 2014 World Cup where he raises both arms and points downwards.
FIFA 15 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz (or AMD Phenom 7950 Quad-Core, AMD Athlon II X4 620 equivalent)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
- VRAM: 512 MB
- Free Disk Space: 13 GB
FIFA 15 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.40GHz (or AMD FX-6350 Six-Core equivalent)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
- Free Disk Space: 13 GB
- VRAM: 1024 MB
You Might Also Like
- God Of War PC
- Max Payne 3: Complete Edition
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- GTA: Trilogy – Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil: Biohazard
- Watch Dogs 2: Gold Edition
- Assassins Creed: Valhalla
- Battlefield V
- Hitman 3
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Digimon Survive
- LOST EPIC – Premium Edition
- Fire Commander
- Blood & Zombies
How to install FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack on Windows/PC?
- Get FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack from the above links.
- Look for a setup.exe file and double click on it, click yes,
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Click here to troubleshoot any issues regarding FIFA 15 Fitgirl Repack.