Escape Simulator is a first-person puzzler you can play solo or in an online co-op. Explore a growing set of highly interactive escape rooms. Move furniture, pick up and examine everything, smash pots and break locks! Supports community-made rooms through the level editor.
Fifteen rooms are arranged into packs:
Labyrinth of Egypt
“You and your mentor discovered the ancient Labyrinth of Egypt. By accident, he activated a trap, and you got separated, with no way out in sight.”
Adrift in Space
“An explosion wakes you up. Your spaceship has been hit by debris, and you’re heading straight into the sun.”
“You were invited to attend a special dinner at Dr. Edgewood’s mansion. Instead of eating food, you’ll be solving a victorian mystery.”
- Interactive Puzzles: Rummage through 15 rooms filled with puzzles designed by real-life escape room operators. If something is not nailed to the wall, you can pick it up.
- Online Co-Op: All the rooms are playable in an online co-op. Customize your character and join with friends to work-out puzzles together. More heads are better than one!
- Examine Everything: Read through books, examine ancient artifacts and find clues to riddles. Need to cross-reference a clue? No, problem – just pin it to the screen.
- Community-Made Rooms: The game includes a room editor with which you can design your own escape rooms and puzzles. Through workshop integration, you get to play awesome things the community has created.
- Based on Escape.Simulator-PLAZA ISO release: plaza-escape.simulator.iso (3,557,490,688 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.3 to 1.7 GB)
- Installation takes 3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 9 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Escape Simulator Minimum System Requirements
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / nForce 630i
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz
- File Size: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)
Escape Simulator Review
How to install Escape Simulator ?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.