|Title||Call of Duty: WWII|
|Version||Build 7831931 + All DLCs + Multiplayer + Zombies|
|Genres||Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D|
|Publishers||Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software, Activision|
Call of Duty: WWII is a 2017 first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It was released worldwide on November 3, 2017, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It is the fourteenth main installment in the Call of Duty series and the first title in the series to be set primarily during World War II since Call of Duty: World at War in 2008.
The game’s campaign is set in the European theatre and is centered around a squad in the 1st Infantry Division following their battles on the Western Front and set mainly in the historical events of Operation Overlord. The player controls Ronald “Red” Daniels, who has squadmates who can supply the player with extra ammunition, health, or grenades as well as a targeted grenade and target spot; none of these are automatically replenished in the campaign. The multiplayer mode features map locations not seen in the campaign. The model also features the new Divisions system, replacing the create-a-class system that previous games in the series used. A social hub, Headquarters, was also implemented into the game, allowing for players to interact with each other.
Sledgehammer Games were interested in bringing the series back to World War II after developing their previous title, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014), which featured advanced movements and futuristic warfare technology. Studio head Michael Condrey stated that he was unsure if a World War II game would feel right after creating a futuristic title like Advanced Warfare, but the developers ultimately decided to create a game in this time period. They also chose to include atrocities and Nazi extermination camps apparent during this time period in the campaign mode to deliver an authentic war story.
- DLC Pack 1: The Resistance
- DLC Pack 2: The War Machine
- DLC Pack 3: United Front
- DLC Pack 4: Shadow War
- Call of Duty Endowment Fear Not Pack
- Call of Duty Endowment Bravery Pack
- Carentan Map
- Nazi Zombies Camo
- Divisions Pack
- Based on Steam, build 7831931 with Season Pass: 155.7 GB – many thanks to jimbus80 for providing additional language files
- Call.of.Duty.WWII.BuildV.7831931.Crack.bySoulFlyers applied over; all DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of multiplayer/zombie files (both modes are playable with bots) and languages you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 155.7 to 52.3~86.7 GB for any single language)
- Installation takes (Singplayer only): ~25 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~45 minutes on 4-threads CPU; Installation with MP/ZM takes another 10-20 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 128 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
Call of Duty: WW2 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
- VRAM: 2048 MB
- Pixle Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 90 GB
Call of Duty: WW2 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
- RAM: 12 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
- VRAM: 6 GB
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 90 GB
How to install Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.