Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack is a 2016 first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It is the thirteenth installment in the Call of Duty series and was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 4, 2016.
The development of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack began in 2014. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack is the first title by Infinity Ward under the new three-year development cycle for the Call of Duty series. The game’s campaign is centered around a battle for the Solar System, which the Settlement Defense Front (SDF), a hostile force that is the main antagonist, is attempting to take over. The player takes control of Lieutenant Nick Reyes of the Special Combat Air Recon (SCAR). They have their own transforming fighter, named “Jackal”, that they can customize as well as a central hub ship named Retribution.
Special editions of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack were released with a remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, entitled Modern Warfare Remastered.
|Title||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Digital Deluxe Edition|
|Genres||Action, Shooter, First-person, 3D|
|Publishers||Infinity Ward / Activision|
Includes the Terminal Bonus Map and Zombies in Spaceland Pack, which contains a weapon camo, calling card, and a Fate and Fortune Card Pack!
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack delivers three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
In Campaign, players play as Captain Reyes, a pilot turned Commander, who must lead the remaining coalition forces against a relentless, fanatical enemy, while trying to overcome the deadly, extreme environments of space.
Multiplayer combines a fluid momentum-based movement system, player-focused map design, deep customization, and a brand new combat rig system to create an intense gameplay experience where every second counts. Combat Rigs (Rigs) are the ultimate combat systems. Each Rig is a cutting-edge, tactical combat suit worn by the player and is built for totally different styles of play. Players will also join one of four brand-new Mission Teams to unlock calling cards, camos, emblems, and weapons unique to that team.
In Zombies, go back in time to fight the undead in a 1980s amusement park, complete with a plethora of rides, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. Embrace previously beloved aspects of the mode like easter eggs, power-ups, and novel weapons while experiencing innovations like brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate and Fortune Cards.
- Based on Call.of.Duty.Infinite.Warfare-RELOADED ISO release: rld-caofduin.iso (67,694,592,000 bytes)
- Missing localizations added (31.8 GB)
- Alternative SSE crack added to NoDVD folder (available after installation)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (but video files, see below)
- Multilanguage audiotracks in some game videos were removed & then losslessly installed on the user’s machine based on the user’s language selection. So, technically game videos aren’t MD5 perfect, but both video & audio for every language are untouched. Just no multi-tracks, so you can install & play one language at a time
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading unnecessary language files and multiplayer/zombie files, saving you some bandwidth
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 94.8 to 37.7 GB [SP only] ~ 41.7 GB [+ MP/ZM] for any single language)
- NOTE: Multiplayer and Zombie modes are not available for play right now. You may download files just in case they will be made playable in the future
- Installation takes 1.5-2.5 hours (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you can make sure that everything is installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 62~67 GB (~71 GB during installation)
- Many thanks to Spider91 from RG Mechanics for providing decompression tools and Fisher, Timo654, x.X.RIDDICK.X.x, and UberPsyX from cs.rin.ru community for providing language packs and updates
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 @ 2GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Free Space: 80GB available space at launch (more space will be required for updates, DLC, etc.)
You Might Also Like
- God Of War PC
- Max Payne 3: Complete Edition
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- GTA: Trilogy – Definitive Edition
- Resident Evil: Biohazard
- Watch Dogs 2: Gold Edition
- Assassins Creed: Valhalla
- Battlefield V
- Hitman 3
How to install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack on Windows/PC?
- Get Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
Troubleshoot Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack
Click here to troubleshoot any issues regarding Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Fitgirl Repack.