|Title||Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition|
|Version||Build 6500770 + 22 DLCs|
|Genres||Action, Shooter, RPG, Action RPG, First-person, Third-person, 3D|
|Publishers||Gearbox Software, 2K Games|
Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It is the sequel to 2012’s Borderlands 2, and the fourth entry in the main Borderlands series. Borderlands 3 was released on 13 September 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and on 30 October 2019 for Apple macOS. A Stadia port was released on 17 December 2019.
Players complete quests and side missions, in single-player or multiplayer, as one of four classes. When killed, enemies may drop weapons and gear which can be equipped. New abilities are unlocked as the player gains experience. The plot is centered around stopping the cult-leading twins, Troy and Tyreen Calypso, from harnessing the power of the alien Vaults spread across the galaxy.
Upon release, Borderlands 3 received generally favorable reviews, though some criticized the lack of innovation and technical issues. The initial sales of the game were the highest of the Borderlands series: more than five million copies were sold in five days.
Borderlands 3 is a first-person loot shooter. Players, either playing alone or in parties of up to four people, make a character from one of the four classes available, and take on various missions given out by non-playable characters (NPCs) and at bounty boards to gain experience, in-game monetary rewards, and reward items. Players can also gain these items by defeating enemies throughout the game. As the player gains level, they gain skill points to allocate across a skill tree.
The following DLC’s are already included in the given Borderlands 3 build.
- Booster Pack
- Butt Stallion Pack
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
- Gold Weapons Skins Pack
- Neon Cosmetic Pack
- Retro Cosmetic Pack
- Toy Box Weapons Pack
- Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
- Guns, Love, and Tentacles
- Bounty of Blood
- Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck
- Digital Deluxe Extras
- Designer’s Cut
- Director’s Cut
- Amara Final Form Pack
- Zane Final Form Pack
- Moze Final Form Pack
- FL4K Final Form Pack
- Disciples of the Vault Amara Cosmetic Pack
- Disciples of the Vault FL4K Cosmetic Pack
- Disciples of the Vault Moze Cosmetic Pack
- Disciples of the Vault Zane Cosmetic Pack
These are the Characters that are available in BorderLands 3.
- Based on Borderlands.3.Directors.Cut-CODEX release: codex-borderlands.3.directors.cut.iso (144,399,335,424 bytes)
- All 22 DLCs are included and activated; Game build: 6500770
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with all voiceover packs and BTS videos!)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of “Behind the Scenes” videos & voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 134.5 to 55.5~90.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (one language): ~40 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~1 hour 10 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~2 hours on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 135.7 GB
- To change the game language, open properties for game desktop icon and edit the “-culture=ZZ” command line parameter. ZZ should be one of the following: en, fr, it, de, es, ru, ja, pt-BR, ko, zh-Hans-CN, zh-Hant-TW
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 3 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Borderlands 3 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 or Intel i5-3570
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 / AMD Radeon HD 7970
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- VRAM: 2048 MB
Borderlands 3 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel i7-4770
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 590
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- VRAM: 3072 MB
How to install Borderlands 3?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.