|Edition||Digital Deluxe Edition|
|Genres||Action, Shooter, World War I, First-person, 3D|
|Publishers||DICE / EA|
Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. Battlefield 1 is the fifteenth installment in the Battlefield series, and the first main entry in the series since Battlefield 4.It was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 21, 2016.
Battlefield 1 received positive reviews by critics and was seen as an improvement over the series’ previous installments, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline. Most of the praise was directed towards its World War I theme, single-player campaigns, multiplayer modes, visuals, and sound design. It was a commercial success, selling over 15 million copies.The next game in the franchise, Battlefield V, was announced on May 23, 2018 and was released on November 20, 2018.
Similar to its predecessors, Battlefield 1 is a first-person shooter game that emphasizes teamwork. It is set in the period of World War I, and is inspired by historical events. Players can make use of World War I weapons, including bolt-action rifles, submachine guns, automatic and semi-automatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers, and mustard gas to combat opponents.Melee combat was reworked, with DICE introducing new melee weapons such as sabres, trench clubs, and shovels into the game. These melee weapons were divided into three groups: heavy, medium and light.Players can also take control of various armored vehicles, including light and heavy tanks, armored trucks, cars, torpedo boats, bi- and tri-plane aircraft, an armored train, reconnaissance vehicles, a dreadnought and an M-class zeppelin, as well as ride horses into battle. Destructible environments and weapon customization, features present in the previous games, returned in Battlefield 1 and are more dynamic.
- Based on Battlefield.1-CPY ISO release: cpy-bf1.iso (53,669,455,872 bytes)
- Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack & 3 Vehicle Skins DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Trial Mode executable ripped (useless in pirated copy), NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of multiplayer files – they are useful only if you install this repack into your Origin as a backup
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 50 to 16.6/25.8 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes from 30 minutes up to 2 hours (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 31 GB (SP) / 50 GB (SP+MP), up to 82 GB during installation
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Battlefield 1 Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Core i5 6600K / AMD FX-6350
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Graphics Card: DirectX 11.0 Compatible video card with 2 GB VRAM (AMD Radeon HD 7850 / nVidia GeForce GTX 660)
- VRAM: 2 GB
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 50 GB
Battlefield 1 Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 / AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- Graphics Card: DirectX 11.0 Compatible video card (AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB / nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB)
- VRAM: 4 GB (GeForce 3 GB)
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 50 GB
How to Download Battlefield 1?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.