No Man’s Sky Free Download. It is an action-adventure survival game developed and published by Hello Games.
Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man’s Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action.
|Title||No Man’s Sky|
|Version||v4.30 (105707) + DLC + Bonus OST|
|Genres||Action, Adventure, Survival|
|Game Size||7.6 GB|
In No Man’s Sky, every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. Fly smoothly from deep space to planetary surfaces, with no loading screens, and no limits. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you’ll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before – and perhaps never will again.
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB | AMD RX 470 4GB | Intel UHD graphics 630
- Storage: 15 GB available space
More in Action
- Call of Duty: WWII Free Download
- Avatar: The Last Airbender Free Download
- Cyberpunk 2077 Free Download
How to install No Man’s Sky v4.30 on Windows/PC?
- Download No Man’s Sky for free from the above links.
- Run the installer as an administrator.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- After the Game has finished installing, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Make sure your PC has DirectX installed, if not, download the web installer from here and install it.
- Make sure all the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables are installed, if not, download them from here and install them.
If the issue persists even after installing DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, click here to troubleshoot any other issues regarding No Man’s Sky Free Download.