Mass Effect Legendary Edition is a compilation of the video games in the Mass Effect trilogy: Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3. It was developed by BioWare with assistance from Abstraction Games and Blind Squirrel Games, and published by Electronic Arts.
From the makers of Star Wars®: Knights of the Old Republic™, Dragon Age: Origins™, and Mass Effect™ comes the dark second installment in the thrilling Mass Effect Trilogy!
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
|Title||Mass Effect 2: Legendary Edition|
|Version||v188.8.131.52602 + All DLCs|
|Genres||Action, adventure, Shooter, RPG, Third-person, 3D|
|Publishers||BioWare, Electronic Arts|
One person is all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat it’s ever faced. Relive the legend of Commander Shepard in the highly acclaimed Mass Effect trilogy with the Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition. Includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors and packs — remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.
Relive the Cinematic Saga
Remastered for a New Generation: Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.
Visual Improvements on All 3 Games: Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting and depth of field, plus full-resolution audio.
Experience the Legend of Shepard
New Shepard Customizations: With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.
Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game: Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, SFX, better Mako controls, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior and gameplay cameras.
Reflect on Your Choices
Visual Enhancements for the First Mass Effect Game: The game’s been given a full world-building pass including environmental art, VFX and level relighting.
PC Updates: Enjoy a modernized PC experience across all three games with native controller and 21:9 widescreen support, user interface navigation improvements, and DirectX 11 compatibility.
- Command a unique team of amazing characters on a perilous mission in the most dangerous regions of space.
- Players of the first Mass Effect can import save games to continue the story of their own Commander Shepard. New players will find a thrilling stand-alone adventure awaits them, a polished and action packed journey that surpasses the first game in nearly every possible way.
- Take cover, command an elite squad with ease, utilize 19 weapon classes including heavy weapons, and unleash deadly powers against your foes with an all new and improved combat system.
- Travel the distant and deadly reaches of space to assemble your team for the mission at hand. A cast of amazing characters await discovery on a variety of dangerous and visually stunning worlds
- Choose between 6 player classes, customize your appearance, and tailor your own abilities and strengths. As you progress, so do Shepard’s abilities.
- Control the conversation. Improved conversation system where you can take matters into your own hands – often with the liberal application of force.
- Thrilling, tactical combat as you lead an elite squad of three
- Zaeed — The Price of Revenge
- Kasumi — Stolen Memory
- Lair of the Shadow Broker
- Firewalker Pack
- Normandy Crash Site
- Arc Projector
- Equalizer Pack
- Aegis Pack
- Recon Operations Pack
- Terminus Weapon and Armor
- Blood Dragon Armor
- Cerberus Weapons and Armor
- ME2 Alternate Appearance Pack 1
- ME2 Alternate Appearance Pack 2
- Based on Mass_Effect_Legendary_Edition-FLT ISO release: flt-mass_effect_legendary_edition.iso (95,465,922,560 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (only when all three repacks with all languages and launcher are installed)
- All three games splitted to separate repacks for user convenience, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of optional launcher (common for all three games) and languages you don’t need. By default only English, Russian, Japanese and Spanish are available with English voiceovers
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 38.3 to 13.1~20.4 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~15 minutes on 16-threads CPU; ~28 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~45 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 38.3 GB
- Language can be changed by editing game icon properties (use these variables for -OVERRIDELANGUAGE= parameter: INT, FRA, DEU, ESN, ITA, RUS, POL, JPN)
- To force English audio instead of native one use these -OVERRIDELANGUAGE= parameters: FRE, DEE, ITE, POE
- Alternatively you can use “MassEffectLauncher.exe” (if launcher is installed) in “Game/Launcher” folder
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Mass Effect 2 LE Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 760, AMD Radeon 7970 / R9280X VRAM: 2 GB Video Memory
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 120 GB
- VRAM: 2048 MB
Mass Effect 2 LE Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 1070 / RTX 200, Radeon Vega 56, VRAM: 4 GB Video Memory
- Pixel Shader: 5.1
- Vertex Shader: 5.1
- Free Disk Space: 120 GB
- VRAM: 4 GB
How to install Mass Effect 2: LE?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.