Grid Autosport is a racing video game developed by Codemasters for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Linux, iOS, macOS, Nintendo Switch and Android. It is the ninth game in the TOCA series. It aims to move the series back towards “more authentic racing games” following the release of Grid 2, which Codemasters felt was not as well-received by the company’s core fanbase as it was hoped for. The developers consequently introduced major modifications to the handling model and built a lean, race-first oriented design for this title.
Many critics who praised the game cited how Codemasters seemed to have “gone back to its roots”, with aspects from its early games in the series.
Feral Interactive, who brought the game to macOS and Linux, also brought the game to iOS on 27 November 2017. The Nintendo Switch version, also from Feral Interactive, was released on 19 September 2019, and their Android version of the game was released on 26 November 2019.
In Grid Autosport, the player acts as a racing driver with opportunities to start and build their own racing career via the single-player Career mode, enter competitions with fellow players on the web via the multiplayer Online mode, customise their racing experience (vehicle, circuit, race type, difficulty, etc.) to their own tastes via the single-player Custom Cup mode, and play against each other via the multiplayer Splitscreen mode. It is the first video game in GRID series not to feature Vehicle Customization this time in single player career as only featured in online mode.
|Title||GRID Autosport – Complete|
|Version||v18.104.22.1680 + All DLCs|
|Genres/Tags||Racing, GT, First-person, Third-person, 3D|
- Based on GRID.Autosport.Complete-RELOADED ISO release: rld-grauce.iso (14,656,045,056 bytes)
- All released DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of optional attract/credits and Japanese videos
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 13.6 to 5.6~6 GB)
- Installation takes: ~30 minutes on 8-cores + SSD; ~45 minutes on 4-cores CPU + SSD; up to 1.5~2 hours on 2-cores CPU + HDD
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16 GB (~40 GB during installation)
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
GRID Autosport Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or AMD Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT
- VRAM: 256 MB
- Pixel Shader: 4.0
- Vertex Shader: 4.0
- Free Disk Space: 20 GB
GRID Autosport Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7-920 or AMD FX-4100
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 5200 or AMD Radeon HD 7790 Series or NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti
- VRAM: 1 GB
- Pixel Shader: 5.0
- Vertex Shader: 5.0
- Free Disk Space: 20 GB
How to install Grid Autosport ?
- Download game from above link.
- Extract the game using any of the extraction tools(7-zip Recommended)
- Look for a file names Setup.exe
- Run the Setup.exe file as Administrator.
- Follow on screen instructions.
- After installation is completed, launch the game from the desktop shortcut.
- Enjoy the game.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot any issues with this game.
Broken Links? Report Broken links or corrupt game files here.